This dreamy bride, Lizelle, was not only one of my favourite brides ever to doll up, she is also one of my closest friends and has been for the last 10 years!! In fact, she was one of my bridesmaids when I got married, back in 2012.
Lizelle knew I loved everything about makeup even way before I become a professional makeup artist (MUA). The first time she every had makeup on was when I dolled her up for a job interview as a cabin crew. So when the time came for her to get married she didn’t even think twice and didn’t think of any other makeup artist but me to get her ready for her big day. She was such a gorgeous bride! I also did makeup for her mom that day, those pics I will share in a separate post some time soon.
About her makeup… Lizelle’s eyes are so big and beautiful, they’re like every MUA’s dream. Such beautiful eyes ask for a makeup that that truly does justice to them and gives that them ‘sparkle’ effect you can see in the picture. She has a great natural crease line that doesn’t need much extra definition, so what I did is, I kept the colour on her eyelids quite neutral and then I used a dark eyeshadow, very subtly on her crease line but I winged it out towards the outer corner of the crease line to bring depth to the look. This created a stunning effect and totally made her eyes ‘pop’, as you can see in the pictures.
Wanna try it for yourself?? Here’s what I used to create this look:
- Moisturizer – M.A.C Mineralize Timecheck Lotion
- Face primer – Colorbar Perfect Match Primer
- Foundation – M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 – NC42
- Concealer – NYX Professional Makeup Conceal, Correct, Contour Palette – 3CP02 Medium/Moyen
- Eyebrows – Deborah Eyebrow Perfect Kit
- Eye makeup base – NYX Professional Makeup Eye Shadow Base
- Eye shadow palette – L’Oreal Paris Color Riche La Palette
- Eye liner – Colorbar Precision Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- Eye kohl – M.A.C Technakohl Liner – Graphblack
- Eyelashes – L’Oreal Paris False Lash Superstar Mascara
- False lashes – PAC Eye Lashes – 54
- Blush – Bharat & Dorris Cream Blush – No.2
- Contouring – NYX Professional Makeup Highlight & Contour Cream Pro Palette
- Contouring – Maybelline New York Face Studio Master Contour Palette – Medium To Deep
- Loose powder – Makeup Revolution Luxury Powder Banana
- Highlighter – Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder – 01 Afterglow
- Lip liner – Colorbar Ever Sharp Lip Liner – Pink Band
- Lipstick – Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color – Wine Room
- Setting spray – NYX Professional Makeup Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Matte Finish
If you want to know more about how to use all these products, I’d suggest you to watch some of my tutorials to learn how to get the best use out of your makeup!