… And she said YES!!!
This gorgeous bride-to-be reminds me of Princess Jasmine from the Disney movie Aladdin (by the way her name is Jasmine for real too). Their Engagement theme was – “True love stories never have endings,” so much like a Princess Disney Movie come alive. I had pure joy dolling her up into a show stopper. For makeup, we agreed on bold red lips complimenting those dazzling gold – black smokey eyes. For her hair, she wanted natural soft curls and her wish is my command. She looked so glamorous and beautiful that she indeed made heads turn over and over again. Her fiancé was amazed and speechless looking at his Princess (I might have spotted a tear of joy in his eyes when he saw her walk in). She carried herself so well, with boldness and confidence. What a Pretty Bride-to-be.
We did a trial makeup few weeks ago before her Engagement date. It was so much fun trying different eye shadows and lipsticks. Now, on a trial session, the bride to be and I will work together to create your perfect look, this involves understanding how comfortable you are with makeup, your personal style and also any influence that may inspire you (colour, era, style etc). Most importantly it’s about creating a look that still looks like you and will last the day and well into the evening! So I’d suggest, take the stress out of getting ready, and let a professional look after you for your special day.
Jasmine was delightful looking at herself in the mirror on her special day and I was happy coz she was happy how her makeup & hair turned out just right.
Here’s a list of everything I used:
- Moisturizer – M.A.C Mineralize Timecheck Lotion
- Face primer – L’Oreal Paris Base Magique Transforming Smoothing Primer
- Foundation – M.A.C Splash And Last Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation – NC40
- Concealer – Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer – 25 Medium
- Eyebrows – L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Pomade – 106 Ebony
- Eye makeup base – Inglot Eye Makeup Base
- Eye shadow palette – NYX Professional Makeup Love You So Mochi Eyeshadow Palette – Sleek And Chic
- Eye liner – Colorbar Precision Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
- Eye kohl – Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil – 061 Jet Black
- Eyelashes – Maybelline New York Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
- False lashes – Ardell Natural Strip Lashes – 105 Black
- Blush – Makeup Revolution Blush & Contour Palette – All About Pink
- Contour – Maybelline New York Face Studio Master Contour Palette – Medium To Deep
- Loose powder – Makeup Revolution Luxury Powder Banana
- Highlighter – Milani Strobelight Instant Glow Powder – 01 Afterglow
- Lip liner – Wet n Wild Color Icon Lipliner Pencil – Berry Red
- Lipstick – M.A.C Retro Matte Lipstick – Ruby Woo
- Setting spray – NYX Professional Makeup Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Matte Finish