Bridal Makeup is a priority for you to look and feel beautiful for your big day. And this Diva believes that, ” SIMPLICITY is the keynote of all true ELEGANCE” and I completely agree with her.
I, as a Makeup artists look at a face, and analyse how to enhance and highlight your best features and I picked a “smokey eye” that looked best for her Big day. Now a sultry, smokey eye is the gold standard in makeup. It is the ever-elusive goal for many women; it is an eye makeup with a perfect balance of smoke and depth.
We did a trial makeup (it was soo much fun). We both liked and agreed on a smokey eye makeup with a red lipstick. Now, on a trial session, the bride to be and I will work together to create your perfect look, this involves understanding how comfortable you are with makeup, your personal style, your wedding style and also any influence that may inspire you (colour, era, style etc). Most importantly it’s about creating a look that still looks like you and will last the day and well into the evening! So I’d suggest, take the stress out of getting ready, and let a professional look after you for your special day.
I love the way she glows in the pictures. Her husband concluded – ” Beauty isn’t about having a pretty face, its about having a pretty mind, a pretty heart and a pretty soul. Outer beauty attracts, Inner beauty captivates; and I am CAPTIVATED”
Here’s what I used:
- Face primer – Colorbar Perfect Match Primer
- Foundation – M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 – NC42
- Concealer – NYX Professional Makeup Conceal, Correct, Contour Palette – 3CP02 Medium/Moyen
- Eyebrows – L’Oreal Paris Brow Artist Genius Kit Medium To Dark
- Eye makeup base – M.A.C Pro Longwear Paint Pot – Soft Ochre
- Eye-shadow – M.A.C Matte Eye Shadow – Carbon
- Eye kohl – M.A.C Technakohl Liner – Graphblack
- Eyelashes – L’Oreal Paris False Lash Superstar Mascara
- False lashes – PAC Eye Lashes – 51
- Blush – Maybelline New York Color Show Blush – Creamy Cinnamon
- Contour – Maybelline New York Face Studio Master Contour Palette – Medium To Deep
- Loose powder – Bharat & Dorris Loose Powder – No.5
- Highlighter – M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish – Soft & Gentle
- Lip liner – M.A.C Lip Pencil – Ruby Woo
- Lipstick – M.A.C Matte Lipstick – Russian Red
- Setting spray – NYX Professional Makeup Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Matte Finish